Extend the Gutenberg Block Editor with additional functionality.
EXTEND THE BLOCK EDITOR
With aThemes Blocks, you can extend the Gutenberg block editor with additional functionality.
CURRENTLY, ATHEMES BLOCKS INCLUDE A RESPONSIVE CONTAINER BLOCK WITH ADVANCED SETTINGS THAT ALLOWS YOU TO ADD MULTIPLE BLOCKS IN A SINGLE ROW AND A GOOGLE MAPS BLOCK.
Our responsive container block lets you:
- Add up to six columns to each row
- Set a different text and background color combination for each block within the same row
- Access the default settings of each block (e.g. font settings for text blocks, sizing and alignment settings for image blocks, etc.)
- Customize the overall style of the container (content width, border radius, z-index, content alignment, background, spacing, and more)
- Define different layouts and styles for mobile, tablet, and desktop screens
- Create complex layouts easily, without the use of a page builder plugin
As the plugin is under active development… MORE ATHEMES BLOCKS ARE COMING SOON!
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Container Block
- aThemes Blocks
Go to Plugins > Add New and search for aThemes Blocks. Install and activate it.
Is aThemes Blocks Free?
Yes, aThemes Blocks is 100% free and will always be.
Can I use aThemes Blocks with any WordPress theme?
Yes, It can be used with any properly developed WordPress theme.
Where can I report a bug or request new features?
You can report bugs on our support forum or send us an email using the contact form on our website.
Want to know all the latest news and be part of the aThemes community?
Want to contribute to the plugin?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“aThemes Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “aThemes Blocks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.