Add-on plugin for Contact Form 7 – adds the option to upload file directly on dropbox.
NOTE: This plugin requires Contact Form 7 version 4.8 or later.
Simply go to your form settings, choose the “Dropbox Settings” tab and set the Dropbox access token, file input ID and dropbox folder name.
Installing Contact Form 7 Dropbox can be done either by searching for “Contact Form 7 Dropbox” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings screen and configure, as desired.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 Dropbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Multiple file upload using multiple File Input Ids
- Added “Dropbox Folder” field to upload file on specify dropbox folder.
- Initial release.