With this plugin you can:
- Add, edit and delete custom post types in WordPress.
- View post types that have already been registered by other sources.
- Disable custom post types to make them inactive without being permanently deleted.
- Select a dashicon or upload your own image for the menu icon of your custom post types.
- Automatically migrate existing posts whenever the custom post type slug is updated.
- Assign available taxonomies to your custom post types.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom WP Framework” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom WP Framework” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add, edit, and delete custom post types.
- Enable/disable custom post type functionality.