Add The Events Calendar Search Addon ⇗ simple ajax based search box to find any event quickly.
Add events search widget anywhere using simple shortcode and search any event quickly, published by WordPress most powerful calendar plugin – The Events Calendar – 800,000+ Active Users.
🔥The Events Calendar Search Addon Demo
❴ ❵ Plugin Shortcode
[events-calendar-search placeholder="Search Events" show-events="5" disable-past-events="false" layout="medium" content-type="advance"]
⚡ Plugin Features
- Ajax based seach event
- 3 different layouts available i.e large,small,medium.
- 2 different content-type available i.e advance,basic.
- you can show only future events in search box.
💪 More Add-ons For The Events Calendar
In addition to the Events Search Addon plugin, there are more addons available to extend the features of The Events Calendar plugin:
* The Events Calendar shortcode ⇗** provided by this addon on any page or post to show your upcoming events list in a beautiful layout – View Demos ⇗
* Events Single Page Builder Pro ⇗ – Design single event page templates easily in Elementor – View Demos ⇗
* Events Widgets Pro ⇗ – Show events list, grid, carousel and more in Elementor pages easily using The Events Calendar Elementor Widgets – View Demos ⇗
😎 The Events Calendar Addon by Cool Plugins
Cool Plugins ⇗ is a team of experienced WordPress plugin developers who manage this addon/plugin. Here’s some information about the company:
- 7+ years of experience in WordPress plugin development.
- Released 20+ free and premium WordPress plugins.
- Over one million plugin downloads.
- More than 200,000 active websites are utilizing our plugins.
DISCLAIMER: Events Search Addon For The Events Calendar plugin is developed by Cool Plugins team and is not affiliated with or developed by the official team of The Events Calendar plugin, which is a part of StellarWP, the software arm of Liquid Web. Some of the links in this content may be affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through these links.
✍ Special Thanks!
Special thanks to the famous The Events Calendar ⇗ plugin authors for creating an awesome plugin for events management.
Install the The Events Calendar Search Addon plugin by searching for “events search” in your website’s WP-admin dashboard under Plugins > Add New. You can also upload the plugin-zip unzipped folder to the /wp-content/plugins directory. Note that you must first install the free plugin The Events Calendar to use this plugin’s features.
Activate the plugin by going to Plugins > Installed Plugin menu inside your wp-admin dashboard.
Note that you must create/post events using the The Events Calendar plugin before displaying your events list in searchbox through this addon shortcode.
What is plugin shortcode?
[events-calendar-search placeholder=”Search Events” show-events=”5″ disable-past-events=”false” layout=”medium” content-type=”advance”]
- placeholder:- “Any Text Here” (Default text to show inside the search box.)
- show-events:- “5” (Number of events to show inside ajax search dropdown during the search.)
- disable-past-events:- “true / false” (You can disable past events from search.)
- layout:- “small / medium / large” (Adjust the size of search box as per your requirements.)
- content-type:- “advance/basic” (Change the output content. By Default it comes with advance content type.)
You can also contact us at https://eventscalendaraddons.com/support/ for any pre-sale query.
Will this plugin comply with GDPR?
Yes, our plugin is GDPR compliant. We do not save any data from your website visitors, and we never save any data from plugin users without their permission. We provide a feedback form on plugin deactivation request where users can share their feedback and email with us or skip this step altogether.
Do you provide addon customization services?
We offer free fixes for plugin issues and minor style changes. You can submit your feedback on our support page at https://eventscalendaraddons.com/support/.
If you want to customize the addon according to your own requirements, you can hire our developer. The cost and timeline of the project will depend on the type of customization. Please contact us with full details to get started.
Contributors & Developers
“Events Search For The Events Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Version 1.2.8 | 18 September 2023
- Added: add new attribute content-type for show basic and advance suggetion.
- change: Events Loading gif to skeleton loader.
Version 1.2.7 | 14 September 2023
- Fixed: Events Loading issue.
- Fixed: Review rating click issue.
Version 1.2.6 | 8 August 2023
- Fixed: Minor Bug.
Version 1.2.5 | 31 March 2023
- Improved: Minor textual changes.
- Improved: Updated links.
- Improved: Dashboard Code.
- Updated: Readme.
Version 1.2.4 | 24 Nov 2022
- Updated: Order By Event Date
Version 1.2.3 | 23 Sep 2022
- Fixed: Minor changes
Version 1.2.2 | 14 April 2022
- Fixed: Minor Bug
Version 1.2 | 8 April 2022
- Fixed: Major security issue
- Improved: all code
Version 1.1.2 | 23 October 2020
- New:- Integrated “Events Addon” page
Version 1.1.1 | 06/09/2019
- Fixed:- minor CSS bug fixes
Version :-1.1 |04 June 2019<
- Fixed:- Translation issue
- Fixed:- Show future events as they would be past events
Version 1.0 | 1st FEB 2019
- Initial Release