This plugin improves the gallery template by making the following tweaks:
- Puts all the gallery css in a separte file, for easy customisation and faster page load.
- Adds an id attribute to the code, so that two or more galleries can have a different number of columns and still display correctly on the same page.
Links: Plugin News | Author’s Site
- Unzip “Improved Gallery” archive and put the folder into your “plugins” folder (
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins admin menu.
If you want to make it even easier to edit your gallery style, you can do this:
- Copy the styles from ‘gallery-style.css’ into the main ‘style.css’ file in your theme (
improved-gallery.phpand delete or comment out this line, like so:
// add_action(‘template_redirect’, ‘improved_gallery_stylesheet’);
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Improved Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Improved Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WP 2.8 compatibility
- initial release
- more info