Control widget areas on a per-page / per-post basis.
Gives you the ability to show or hide individual widget areas on each page / post as well as completely substituting the widgets shown in a specific widget area on a specific page or post.
The plugin has not been tested below version 3.3.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Per Page Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Per Page Widgets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed a bug that made first post on pages showing multiple posts decide widget settings. Plugin now checks to make sure it is being called on a single post or page.
- Made room for large adminbars at the top.
- Added title to widget-editor thickbox and links
- Tested for wordpress version 3.4 – updated.
- Screenshot replaced.
- Minor fixes added.
- Original plugin, first published version.