This plugin comes with 6 responsive sidebars for just about everything you need to use anywhere within your website built using Elementor and Hello Elementor theme.
Elementor plugin must be activated to use this plugin. After you activate the required plugins, the sidebars should be available for use in Elementor.
- General sidebar
- Blog sidebar
- Footer 1
- Footer 2
- Footer 3
- Footer 4
Sidebars for Hello Elementor Theme features allows you to:
- Set background for Sidebars
- Control Sidebars appearance using Elementor
- Live update using WordPress Customize
- Install and activate the Elementor page builder.
- Install and activate the Hello Elementor theme.
- Unzip the downloaded sidebars-for-hello-elementor-theme.zip file and upload to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install the Sidebars for Hello Elementor Theme by Mnbaa plugin from WordPress repository. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add “Sidebar” Element using Elementor page builder to your templates, pages or theme pages.
- Choose your desired sidebar from the dropdown list for sidebars.
Does it work with the theme that I am using?
My tests indicate that sidebars work well with most themes that are well coded. You may need some minor custom CSS with themes that hijack the styling.
Contributors & Developers
“Sidebars for Hello Elementor Theme” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sidebars for Hello Elementor Theme” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.