“Taxonomy Extra Fields” is a plugin for create and manage your own custom fields for all public taxonomies of WordPress (natives or created by the owner), directly from admin interface.
- Add new field types: geoposition…
- Add Shortcodes and Frontend/Backend outputs
- Add new fields options: multiple
- Create/manage/delete new taxonomy
- Support for non-ajax functions.
- Download clicking directly on the Download button.
- Extract the zip content into your wordpress plugins directory: /path/to/your/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/
- Go to WP Admin plugins: wp-admin/plugins.php
- Activate the plugin Taxonomy Extra Fields
- Enjoy it
Contributors & Developers
“Taxonomy Extra Fields (BETA)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Begins development
- Create beta version
- Add new Fields types
- Create credits page
- First release
- Add support for file and image fields types
- Error solved in add actions to taxonomies
- Updated feautes about Field and Image types (validate, show, save, display…)
- Delete debug output strings
- Add Twig DEBUG support
- Add new abstract field-type class: OptionsField
- Refactorization of Select, Radio and Checkbox fields class
- Add radio and checkbox templates (previously forgotten)