Taxonomy Term List is the WordPress Visual Composer Addon that shows the list of categories or taxonomies of selected post types. It gives various options for customizing the lists. It can also show the list of child categories of any particular category. It is compatible with Visual Composer of version 4.11 or higher.
• Easy installation
• Show all categories, nested categories and taxonomies
• Free support
• Multi-lingual support
• Gutenberg Compatible
• WPBakery Page Builder compatible
• Translation ready (Gujarati)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Important: You need to have installed and activated Visual Composer
- Install the plugin via WordPress or download and upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can see the ‘Taxonomy Term List’ element under Visual Composer Element Grid.
Upto how many levels the nesting of categories can be visible in listing?
upto 3 levels
I have an idea for a great way to improve this plugin.
Great! I’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Taxonomy Term List Visual Composer Addon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Taxonomy Term List Visual Composer Addon” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fixed Bugs related to specific category and include parent category
- Added: Include parent category in case of specific category selection
- Fixed Bugs
- Added: Compatible with visual composer version-23.0
- Tested upto 5.0
- Added: Child category list
- Initial Release