Allow an Administrator to hide / show backend menus from the different user role types. Restrict specified user roles that cannot access the admin / backend area at all.
All menus added by additional plugins can be controlled by this plugin.
Menus that are default hidden from certain role types will not be changed.
Requires WPS Complete to be installed. It is the central hub to our plugin suite.
Our full suite of plugins can be viewed at WPS Complete Plugins
- This plugin requires the WPS Complete plugin to be installed WPS Complete
- Upload WPS admin menus to wp-content/plugins
- Click “Activate” in the WordPress plugins menu
- Select the WPS Complete navigation, select the Admin Menus submenu option
- How can we make requests?
Get in touch with us at WPScomplete.com via the contact page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPS Admin Menus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Updated and checked for WP 5+
Added new feature of restricting user roles from all backend / admin areas.
File name revision after foler rename by wordpress zipper upper.
- Selec Hide / Show admin menus from each user role that is registered.